Although lately it may seem as though I have become a Yankees fan, alas I have not. I can see how there could be some confusion lately seeing how we posted the photos of the Yankees Tailgating Grill a few days ago. Now comes this week’s eye-candy and lo and behold it is a hot girl in a Yankees jersey. This was done for two reasons. 1) The Yankees are the defending World Series champions and they did open the baseball season this past Sunday. 2) The girl is scorchingly hot no matter what team’s jersey she is wearing. So with that said, let’s all welcome in the opening of some baseball tailgating with some tailgating links.
(Originally spotted at Holy Taco)
• Follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
• 2010 Tailgate Census: What’s a Polling Station?
• Florida Gulf Coast University Students advocate for alcohol sales on campus
• Four Things You Got Away With in College That You’d Have a Tough Time Pulling Off Now
• 8 sports events that should be named yearly holidays
• Ten of The Dumbest Reasons to Root For a Team
• How To Build A Nintendo Mario Beer Pong Table
• More portable toilets! Plus three other suggestions for improving tailgating at Miller Park