We get it. Last time we did the Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper we featured Abigail Ratchford. Based upon the emails we got praising us for finding her photos and sharing them, we thought why not try and catch lightning in a bottle again? But this time we are trying to hone the power of the internet to encourage the Miami Heat to put up a better showing than they did in Game 3 vs San Antonio. We do not have a particular dog in the fight but who doesn’t love a seven game series going all the way to game seven? Links following the eye candy.
• Feel free to follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter
• While we’re being all social media, join us on our Tailgating Ideas Facebook Fan Page too
• City may OK alcohol at some Boise State football tailgating
• Racing fans offer Darlington Raceway tailgating advice
• Will Iowa football tailgating suffer, or adapt, with zero night games?
• Tailgating and Enhancing the Game Day Experience on The Plains
• Tailgate Food: Avocado Bacon Bites
• US Rugby invites Irish fans to take part in epic tailgating contest
• NCAA Lacrosse Tournament: Championship Weekend Tailgating Recommendations
• Adam Goldstein picks his Top Ten football books for Father’s Day… and his is not included.
• Rascal Flatts Offers Fans Tailgating Opportunities During Summer Tour
• Beat the rush: Reserve your tailgating space
• Nashville’s Steeplechase: Tailgating in Style
• AthlonSports.com pegs LSU’s Tiger Stadium as the SEC’s best football venue
• Pinnacle Bank Arena offers tailgating experience