Even if you are a casual follower of the NFL, you have probably heard that Colts Head Coach Chuck Pagano is currently battling leukemia. Many of the Colts players have shaved their head to show support and solidarity for Pagano in his fight against leukemia. The support is spreading and even one of the Colts cheerleaders, pictured below, accepted the challenge.
The Colts mascot, Blue, issued a challenge that if he could raise $10,000 by the Nov. 25th game, he wanted to shave the head of a Colts cheerleader. The cheerleader that accepted was Megan M and if enough money is raised by the deadline to fund cancer research, Megan will get her head shaved at halftime of the Colts vs. Bills game.
Hats off to Megan for accepting the challenge and here is a good look at her with hair because with the support for Chuck Pagano coming in waves, it looks as though her hair is almost a certainty to be shaved off. Links following the eye candy.
• Join us on our Tailgating Ideas Facebook Fan Page
• While we’re being all social media, feel free to follow Tailgating Ideas on Twitter too
• Yes, tailgates [at Yale] are still fun
• Scenes from the parking lot and beyond before the Steelers-Giants game
• It’s tailgate time. ’Cue the veggies
• Tailgating Wars: Penn State could learn from LSU
• With hours to go till kickoff, fans tailgate and trade barbs
• Tailgating This Weekend? Pack These Tips With Your Cooler
• Football game brings some relief from storm damage
• Da Suit Crew offers tailgating tips
• Meet the man behind ESPN’s GameDay top tailgates
• Los Angeles to Louisiana: A newbie to tailgating experiences it all at LSU
• Jackson State tailgating a food fest
• Boise State alcohol policy is not clear for tailgates
• Tailgating fans enjoy the Linc lifestyle
• 11 things you might find at an LSU-Alabama tailgate
• ‘Tailgate to Heaven’ looks at the glory of football
• The elements of a successful tailgate party
• Couple Ties Knot at Bears Tailgate