If you’ve been a longtime reader of this tailgating blog, you probably remember we did a tailgating gear review of the Eastern Tools & Equipment LPG 3500 watt generator back in 2009. What sets this generator apart from others is that it uses the same liquid propane gas that you would use to fire up your tailgating grill. So instead of getting propane and then filling up a gas can full of unleaded to power your generator, just get two propane cylinders and you are good to go.
Every now and then we’ll field email questions asking for more information regarding a particular product we have reviewed in the past. A few weeks ago a reader was asking about the ETQ LPG 3500 and was seriously considering buying one based on our review. Yesterday we received this email from Cory letting us know what came of his decision.
Hey ya Dave, I just wanted to thank you again for the info and the original video review you were able to provide in regards to the ETQ Propane Generator. I decided to go with them and get TWO of them! I made the wheel kits you’re about to see. Just wanted to thank ya again!
The photo of the two generators is below
If you want to get the ETQ LPG Generator for yourself, you can get them through Northern Tools & Equipment.
- The TankSetter: The Safest & Best Way To Transport Propane
- Beware Of Propane Prices
- Clear View Propane Tanks
- Lite Cylinders Recalled
- BP Propane Indirect Purchaser Antitrust Litigation Settlement
- Get Your Gas Grill Ready For Tailgating
- Propane Refill Class Action Lawsuit
- Product Review: Eastern Tools & Equipment LPG 3500 Portable Generator
- Which is Better for Tailgating? Gas or Charcoal
- Myth Busting: Propane & Winter Tailgating