You and me, we ain’t waking up as Tiger Woods tomorrow morning. Instead we get the luxury of waking up each morning as a Tailgater.
But on the plus side we aren’t facing the same women problems that Tiger is facinf. Yes, our wives and girlfriends are truly a lucky bunch. They are loving the best of the best when they are with a tailgater. Don’t believe me? Need some convincing?
10 Reasons Why It is Better to Love a Tailgater than a Tiger:
- Our beer and wing bellies assure that we are a one woman man. Honestly, who else is going to love us?
- We celebrate our victories with other guys. Sorry fellows, the parking lot is a bit of a sausage party.
- Jerseys and barbequed stained t-shirts isn’t exactly GQ.
- All those pre and post game beers means we are passed out on the couch come 2 am. No late night drives into the mailbox for us.
- As with the beer bellies, a 40 year old face painter doesn’t exactly scream “date me”.
- If that (insert your team’s colors here) painted 1970′s van is rockin, it’s OK to still come a knockin’.
- We have room for only two loves. Our woman. Our team. And come Sunday that number dwindles to one. No comment on who that No. 1 is.
- Go out on a Saturday Night? Are you serious?!? It’s time to prep for the Sunday tailgate. Plus I gotta be in the lot by 6 am on Sunday.
- Text “pillow talk” to another woman? What, and interrupt my checking of betting lines, fantasy updates and trash talking?
- An apology on a Friday morning. Please, us real men are out working hard for our ladies. Well that and the fact that payment for next year’s season tickets is due!