Whether you tailgate college football or the NFL, more than likely this time of year you have added some new tailgating gear to your arsenal. We all love the way our new tailgating gear performs and looks when it is brand new and fresh out of the box. But we all know that tailgating is never done in a vacuum or under a bubble. By the very nature of tailgating you are going to be exposed to the elements. I recently discovered a great way to keep your new tailgating gear looking and performing as if you just picked it up from the store. You can keep your tailgating supplies fresh and new by using Kiwi Camp Dry.
Kiwi Camp Dry is a silicone based spray that bonds to materials to create a water and dirt barrier. Sure, the weather right now might be warm and sunny but by the end of the season most of us tailgaters will experience some sort of rain, sleet, snow or whatever else Mother Nature decides she throw at us to test our commitment to tailgating. By using the Kiwi Camp Dry protectants, you can keep your tablecloths and outer wear dry by using the KIWI Camp Dry Fabric Protector. Use it on all of your synthetic, nylon and Gore-Tex fabrics from hats and jerseys to coats, fleeces and gloves. Simply put, this fabric protector is great at repelling water, dirt and stains.
We’ve all got some kind of tailgating tent. It helps keep you dry whenever that raincloud opens up. A great way to keep your tent canopy dry is by using the Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent. The silicone content bonds to materials, creating a water barrier and can protect your grill covers, tailgating chairs, tarps, car mats and of course, your tailgating tent. Take a look at this quick video on how Kiwi Camp Dry products can repel water and protect your gear.
I was sent a sample kit to try out myself and found it perform as claimed. I used the Kiwi Camp Dry Fabric Protector on my Tablevogue tablecloth and the Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent on my Tailgator Sunshade. I even went as far as to break out the garden hose and sprayed the canopy with water to see how well the water would bead off. It passed with flying colors and now I have no worries of potentially getting wet or our tailgating canopy from leaking through.
If you would like the opportunity to protect your tailgating gear by using the Kiwi Camp Dry family of products, you have a shot at receiving a complimentary Kiwi Camp Dry tailgaters kit which includes a can of Kiwi Camp Dry Fabric Protector and Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent. You only need to do two things to qualify.
1) Post a comment below saying what type of gear you have that you would like to protect from the elements using the Kiwi Camp Dry family of protectants.
2) Follow Kiwi Camp Dry on Twitter @KIWICampDry. (It would be cool if you also followed @TailgatingIdeas on Twitter but is not necessary in order to qualify for the prize package.)
The winner of the prize package will be selected randomly from those who comment. Deadline to leave a qualifying comment is midnight Pacific time, Sept. 11, 2010. Make sure you leave your Twitter name in your comment so that you can be verified as following @KIWICampDry. Good luck and to learn more about Kiwi Camp Dry, visit their website: kiwicampdry.com.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #34: Joanna Krupa Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #82: Breast Cancer Awareness Edition
- Tailgating Tips From NationalTailgate.com
- Weekend Wrap #65: Memorial Day Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #104: Snow Bunny Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #60: Melany Lorenzo Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #95: New Look Design Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #96: March Madness 2010 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #31: Katarina Van Derham Edition
- Boycott Concessions at ACC Championship Game