If you are a casual tailgater or a pro, chances are you have had a Johnsonville Bratwurst at least once in your life. Now comes news that the folks at Johnsonville are rolling out a contest that is giving away prizes totaling over $23,000.
The premiss behind the campaign is to challenge people to come up with their own “ville” that fits into five categories. They want you to come up with occasions when you are able to enjoy the Johnsonville sausage brand, such as “Summerville,” “Vacationville” and “Tailgateville” among others. You can enter your own and get more information at Createyourownville.com.
Each First Place winner (one in each of the five contest categories plus a Viewers Choice winner) will bag a prize package valued at $2,500. There will also be Second Place and Third Place prize winners. The overall grand prize winner gets $10,000 in cash and prizes. Entry is free and there is no purchase necessary. The contest and sweepstakes runs May 3, 2009 to July 31, 2009 and is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are age 13 or older at the time of entry.
If you choose to enter, Good Luck!
- Win a $10,000 Tailgate Party From [Yellow Tail] Wines
- Tailgate with Dr. BBQ, Ray Lampe, at the Fiesta Bowl
- Father's Day $100 Home Depot Gift Card Giveaway
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Mexi-Mini Meatballs
- Tailgating Recipe Contest: Win $100 Gift Card & Free Stubb's Goodies
- The Giant Hamburger Giveaway
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubby Tacos
- Del Monte Hosting Ultimate Tailgate Fan Video Contest
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #5
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest