Have you ever been tailgating and someone wants to play the music that is on their iPod or iPhone? Now you can play amateur DJ with a portable music mixer from Urban Outfitters. Plop both iPods in the mixer and switch back and forth between the two.
It lets you combine music from 2 iPods or mp3 players, or one of each. Comes with an AC adapter; spin option; 2 effects programs with reverb, flange and filter and cross-fade slider; recording option and speaker system connection with a stereo audio cable with in-line jack;. Charges your iPod while it plays; compatible with a microphone. Folding headphones included. Compatible with: iPod Touch, iPod Nano 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations, iPod Classic, 4th and 5th generations and iPod Mini.
The only negative I can see in taking it tailgating is that it needs an AC power source. It’s shouldn’t pull too much juice so a solid power inverter to draw off your car battery via your cigarette lighter should do the trick. Sells for $120 over at Urban Outfitters.
- Opena iPhone Case
- iBreath - The Breathalyzer For Your iPhone or iPod
- Twailgate: Mobile Tailgating App
- Play Beer Pong on Your iPhone
- Tailgating Has Gone Mobile
- iPhone App Keeps Track Of Your BAC
- Soulra XL Solar iPod Speakers
- Homies Can't Make It to The Tailgate? Pour One Out Without Wasting A Drop
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Video: iPhone Beer Pong Demo