Image via CrunchBaseIf you have an iPhone you probably already know that the numerous applications you can place on it are extremely popular. And it is about damn time they start to create iPhone applications that can come in handy at your next tailgate party. Do you really need to update your myspace page while tailgating? Doubtful. But what if you have some hottie asking you to mix up a batch of Scarlet Buccaneers and you need a refresher on the recipe? iPhone app Pocket Mixologist to the rescue.
This handy application contains over 1,500 drink recipes and even has a search function. You can search for drink recipes based on types of alcohol included, cocktail category, taste and even situational recipes like non-alcoholic drinks or breakfast drinks. You need to download the app using iTunes and it will run you under $10. This application is compatible with the iPhone, iPhone 3G and the iPod touch. See a demo at Cocktails DB.
That’s one application that is actually useful. iBeer is just for fun and it will make your iPhone appear to look like a mug of beer. If you tilt the iPhone, the beer inside will shift from side to side much like a real glass of beer. If you shake the iPhone, the foam will rise giving you a bigger head on your iBeer. Want to see it in action? Of course there is some guy on YouTube giving you a demo on how it works.
- Homies Can't Make It to The Tailgate? Pour One Out Without Wasting A Drop
- Video: iPhone Beer Pong Demo
- Beer Pong Stat Geeks Rejoice: Pong Tracker iPhone Application
- Twailgate: Mobile Tailgating App
- iPhone App Keeps Track Of Your BAC
- Weekend Wrap #19: Post 4th of July Hangover Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #39: St. Patty's Hottie Edition
- Opena iPhone Case
- iPod DJ Mixer
- iPhone App Plays All Kinds Of Tailgating Games