Ever since the iPhone hit the market there have been a number of apps to make it more fun and functional. We here at Tailgating Ideas have been detailing those that would be useful to tailgaters. I recently came across an accessory that plugs into your iPhone or iPod that contains both an FM transmitter and a breathalyzer. Check out the video.
Now you can see if you have had too much to drink after tailgating. If that is the case, no worries. Just tune in your favorite FM radio station and rock out until the cab arrives.
Get your own iBreath for less than 80 bucks.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #3: Kelsi Metzler Edition
- AlcoMate Revo TS200
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #39: St. Patty's Hottie Edition
- Twailgate: Mobile Tailgating App
- Who's Up? Mobile App
- Heaven Rolled on a Grill: The Bacon Explosion
- iPhone Applications Help You Tailgate Better
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas 2012
- iPhone App Keeps Track Of Your BAC
- iPod DJ Mixer