Image via Wikipedia
Economy got you down? Don’t have as much disposable income to spend on tailgating gear like you used to? Yeah, me too. Well here is a way for you to win a $50 Gift Card from Home Depot by just leaving a comment here.
The good folks at Home Depot are offering one TailgatingIdeas.com reader the opportunity to win a $50 gift card to be used towards the purchase of anything in their physical stores or online. Whether you’re looking to add to your tailgating gear without breaking the budget, impress the neighbors with the latest tailgating gadget or replace that beat up, rusty grill, The Home Depot offers the products and knowledge to make your tailgating ideas come to life.
To enter to win the $50 Home Depot Gift Card, follow these three simple steps:
1) Visit the Home Depot official website by clicking HERE (Link will open in a new tab/window. Keep this original window open because you’ll need to come back to TailgatingIdeas.com)
2) Find a product on the Home Depot website that you would like to use your $50 gift card on. (The item doesn’t have to equal $50 and can be more or less. It doesn’t have to be an item designed to take tailgating either.) Copy the URL and return to TailgatingIdeas.com.
3) At the bottom of this post, paste the URL of the Home Depot item into the comment box and include a brief comment on how you’ll use the gift card and why you want to use it on that particular item.
That’s it. It’s that simple. Deadline to submit your qualifying comment will be Monday, May 4, 2009 at 11:59 PM pacific time. Winner will be chosen randomly (name drawn out of a hat) and will be notified via email. Make sure you include a valid email address with your comment or we won’t be able to let you know that you won. (Don’t worry, no one will be able to view it and we won’t spam you or share it with anyone.) If you win, you will be asked to provide your mailing address. Your gift card will be mailed directly from the folks at Home Depot.
Do you want to increase your chances and gain a few more entries? There are a few ways to earn additional entries on top of the one you’ll earn by leaving a qualified comment below. Here’s how:
- If you have a blog, blog about this contest or link to this contest on your website and earn five (5) additional entries. (Make sure to include the link to your blog post in your comment to receive credit.)
- If you have a Facebook or MySpace profile, share this contest with your friends and receive three (3) additional entries.
- If you are a Digg or StumbleUpon user, give a Digg or a thumb up to this post and earn one (1) addition entry for each.
- If you use Twitter, Tweet the following message and earn two (2) additional entries.
Win a $50 Home Depot Gift Card from @TailgatingIdeas – Visit http://tinyurl.com/d5m5zs and leave a comment to enter.
(Note: The two (2) additional entries for Twitter users are awarded for the first tweet. Additional tweets promoting this giveaway, although very much appreciated, can not result in additional entries.)
Maximum number of entries one entrant can earn is 16:
Blog post = 5 entries
FaceBook profile = 3 entries
MySpace profile = 3 entries
Twitter post = 2 entries
Digg = 1 entry
StumbleUpon thumb-up = 1 entry
Comment with link to Home Depot product = 1 entry
Total entries possible = 16
Writers and contributors to TailgatingIdeas.com are not eligible to win. (Sorry, Rob, Nick, Jerry and Chris.) If I were eligible to win (which I am not) I know what I would use my $50 at Home Depot towards…. A new Makita 18V Cordless Drill for making margaritas in my Boat Blender.
Best of luck to all that enter and here’s hoping your name is picked. To get started with your entry, click HERE.
- Omaha Steaks Tailgate Challenge
- Win $5,000 from Hass Avocados
- Weekend Wrap-Up #103: Mother's Day Edition
- Week 2 NFL Picks for Cuzoogle's Pick 'Em Contest
- The Giant Hamburger Giveaway
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubby Tacos
- Win Zaca Hangover Patches
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #6
- Tackling Tailgating With Pork Giveaway
- Home Depot Gift Card Winner Announced Wednesday