People love to shotgun beers at tailgate parties. There is no getting around it. No matter how many beer bongs you see in the parking lot there is probably twice as many people choosing to do it the “old fashioned way”. So for those that like to drink it straight from the can as quickly as possible all while avoiding the spray back and mess of shotgunning beers, you need to get a Guzzle Gun. Check out the Tailgating Ideas video demo below:
If you chose to skip the video, the Guzzle Gun is a plastic cup with a mouthpiece that punctures the side of a beer can. This way you can avoid trying to puncture the side of the can using your cars keys or a knife. The Guzzle Gun makes shotgunning a beer fun and with less mess than the traditional shotgunning methods. Follow these simple steps and you are on your way to shotgunning using the Guzzle Gun.
1. Slide can into cup.
2. Hold can so that the bottom is slightly elevated above the top of the can.
3. Snap mouthpiece into closed position.
4. Place mouthpiece into mouth.
5. Turn can upright with mouth piece still in mouth.
6. Pop top of can.
(Warning: The Guzzle Gun is not intended to be used with Coors Light cans. Coors Light cans are taller and thinner than traditional cans. A water tight seal will not be achieved if you attempt to use the Guzzle Gun with a Coors Light can.)
For you tree hugging tailgaters out there, here is something to make you feel better. The Guzzle Gun is made from 100% recycled materials and will run you less than 10 bucks. You can get your own Guzzle Gun at the $9.99 introductory price for a limited time. (That price does not include shipping and applicable taxes.) Get your own at GuzzleGun.com.
Just in case you wanted some more video demonstrations, here are a few more Guzzle Gun demos videos I found YouTube.
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps
- Beer Review: Tailgate Beer Jay's Blacktop Blonde
- Weekend Wrap #68: Tailgate Envy Edition
- Video: Senior Circuit Flip Cup
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #32: Mercedes Terrell Edition
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #86: Jessica Burciaga Edition
- The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser