Before football season started we invited Jennifer Sbranti, Founder of Hostess with the Mostess, Inc.
to do a guest blogging appearance on grilled pizza. I’m not sure how many of you were inspired to try grilling a pizza while tailgating after reading her post but now you may want to give it a try.
I recently discovered that Boboli, you know the makers of the pizza crusts you can find at your local grocer, has come out with a Limited Edition Football Shaped Pizza Crust. Now if grilling a regular round pizza before the game was not incentive enough, how about grilling a pizza in the shape of a football?
The Boboli football shaped pizza crusts are available for a limited time only in select areas. You’ll have to use their store locator to find the store near you that carries them. Released in limited quantities on November 18th, they are in select stores now through the end of football season.
For those wanting to try out the Boboli Football Shaped Pizza Crust, the folks at Boboli were nice enough to send me two coupons worth $5 off your next purchase of any type of Boboli. We’ll be giving away both of these coupons to random readers. Here is how you can get your name in the running for one of the two coupons.
Become a fan of Tailgating Ideas on Facebook. Leave a comment on the post announcing the coupon giveaway and you are automatically entered. After the completion of Monday Night Football after the San Diego Chargers host the Denver Broncos we will randomly draw two names from those who left comments. It’s really that simple. Good luck!
- Creative Tailgating: Grilled Pizza
- Win Two Tailgating Chairs From Reser's Fine Foods
- Weekend Wrap #81: Yellow Tail Gate Party Edition
- World Harbors Look Local Recipe Contest
- Google +1 Button Added
- Home Depot Gift Card Winner Announced Wednesday
- Stacy Keibler Loves Tailgating
- EA Sports $5 Coupon For Facebook Fans
- Naming Your Tailgating Crew: The Good, The Bad & The Ill-Advised
- Win A $50 Home Depot Gift Card From TailgatingIdeas.com