Call it what you will, Paper Football, Finger football, Chinese Football, Biren Football or Flick Football, more than likely you have played this game before. Flick Sports Games, makers of Flick Football, is hosting a video contest where you can win a Flick Football Pro Tailgate Game Set. Here is what you have to do to enter:
1. Shoot a 15 second video of your football tailgate party. In the video tell the folks at Flick Football why you think you deserve to win a FLICK FOOTBALL Pro Tailgate Game. (You only have 15 seconds so make it good.)
2. Upload your video to YouTube. Once uploaded and published, email the link to email@example.com. Maker sure to put “VIDEO CONTEST” in the subject line of your email.
Videos will be judged on creativity excitement and enthusiasm.
Entries for each week must be submitted by 5:00 PM pacific every Monday. Winners will be posted at FlickSportsGames.com on Thursday of the same week. Second place wins a regular FLICK FOOTBALL game. One winner each week and contest ends February 8, 2010
Make sure to read the complete set of terms and conditions HERE on the Flick Football website.
If you haven’t seen this game from Flick Sports Games, you really should head over there and see the demo video. This isn’t just a piece of folded up binder paper you used back in 7th grade while avoiding to pay in attention in math class.
Each game comes with a playing surface that is 12″ wide by 138′ long that can be easily rolled up for storage and transport to your tailgate party. A scaled down replica of a real goal post that measures 12” wide by 23” tall is also included. The goal post disassembles to fit in the storage bag. (No more kicking field goals using your buddy’s fingers and thumbs as goal posts.) The ball is an exact replica of a real football scaled down to meet the precise weight and density to mimic the flight of a real football. A first down marker that measures out the starting position as well as when you get a new set of downs. Eight ball markers to place the players position and a rule book round out the game. The coolest part of this new “Paper Football on Steriods” is an Electronic Spinner. This spinner produces a completely unpredictable outcome on each player’s turn including positive and negative yardage, penalties and a two minute warning. You can even select from any of the 32 NFL cities to represent your ball markers.
I have a Flick Football myself and I will admit that I was impressed with the quality and detail that went into each piece of the game. Of course you could play Paper Football with a piece of paper and your tailgating table but that is so Junior High. If you liked Finger Football you’re going to love this version of Flick Football.
A complete set Flick Football will cost you $39.99
- Cooler Dry Giveaway
- Secret Code Words For Johnsonville Grillville Game
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #5
- $25 Gift Card Giveaway From Coleman
- Tailgating Ideas Tabbed To Compete In Cuzoogle's Pigskin Picks
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Stubby Tacos
- WWJD For A Kegerator
- $100 Home Depot Gift Card Finalists Revealed; Winner Announced Tomorrow
- Get Your Tailgate Party Sponsored
- Win a Free Disposable Flask From TailgatingIdeas.com