So yesterday was the NFL Juice Blogger Fantasy Draft. Unfortunately, things did not go so well. I was unable to join the draft on time due to a meeting and the Yahoo! Sports Auto-drafter really killed me. Yeah, it selected 6 quarterbacks included a number of second stringers. Now I can explain this…
I am member on a committee that is examining the potential to reinstate the defunct football program at Cal State Fullerton. (We even have our own website, BringBackTitanFootball.com)
When I pre-ranked my players, I only pre-ranked about 75. I figured I would have the first few rounds be on auto-pick based on my rankings and then I could take over. The meeting went a little longer than expected. By the time I was able to draft live, the draft was in the second to last round. I guess you can never assume these things and my sorry team was a result of it.
I also want to give a huge shout out to Jimmy Traina of Sports Illustrated Extra Mustard’s Hot Clicks. He outted me pretty good but I definitely deserve all the ridicule that comes my way. Thanks Jimmy, but you better promise me when I beat you head-to-head in week 7 you recognize that a sorry auto-drafted team beat you.
I guess I will look forward to a season of hanging out at the bottom of the standings. Who knows maybe Matt Gutierrez will really catch fire this season…. Ugh!
Enjoyed this post? You may also like these:
- To Be Taken Seriously As a Tailgater, You Need a Freedom Grill.
- Custom Grill Grates With Your College Logo Lasered Into It
- Use Your Cordless Drill As a Portable Blender
- Tailgating game that combines shuffleboard with golf = Sholf
- Football Themed Portable Beer Pong Tables are Perfect for Tailgating
- Flexible Grilling Skewers you pick up with your bare hands
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #8
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #5
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #9
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #4
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #2
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #6
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #3
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: Week #1
- NFL Juice Blogger Fantasy League Draft Tomorrow