Tailgating by the temporary nature of it produces a lot of waste. Many tailgating items need to be thrown a way or recycled after use. While out in Las Vegas at the Sports Licencing & Tailgate Show I was introduced to the Fan Basket. It is a durable recycling receptacle in the shape of a football with a helmet on top. A motion sensor opens the slot covered by the visor shield when you approach it to recycle your can or bottle. We spoke with Robert from the company and he explained all the uses and functionality of the Fan Basket in the following Video.
- EZ Grill - A Disposable Grill That Is Good For The Environment
- FlameDisk Makes Charcoal Obsolete
- Earth Day Tailgating: FireJel Charcoal & Firewood Starter
- Tailgating Green with the Environment in Mind
- Tailgating Gear in Review: May 2010 Edition
- BagRack Review
- Earth Day Tailgating: Go Green Tailgate