I have been noticeably absent for the past couple of days but I have an excellent excuse. I took a few days off to go tailgating out in Tempe, Ariz. for the Cal State Fullerton vs. Arizona State baseball series. It turned out to be a match-up between No. 1 and No. 2 ranked teams in the country. The play on the field did not disappoint in that both teams came away with a win, much like you would expect when two top ranked teams meet. So in honor of my trip out to ASU (you could have kept up with the entire trip had you been following TailgatingIdeas.com on Twitter.) here is a little Sun Devil eye candy, Courtney from Arizona State. Links following the eye candy…
(Photo of Courtney courtesy of Tempe12.com)
- Gunaxin looks at The Hottest Girls of the Final Four
- Recession or no, Lingerie Football will go on
- 2004 Olympics Silver Medalist Gymnast Terin Humphrey Now Dabbles In Bikini Modeling
- Tailgating with Babies?!?!?
- Science Confirms the Obvious: Women Like Guys in Hot Cars
- 22 must do’s in College Station#9 FOOTBALL!!!!!!
- A new sport to tailgate, We Had No Idea Cricket Was Sexy
- Shocked fan tailgates alone
- Creepy Bacon Head Mmmmmmm. Bacon.
- Tailgating Changes for Univ. of Arizona Homecoming vs. USC
- Megan Fox Is A Fan Of PBR
- Bring Out The Folding Chairs: Tailgating; the necessary commodity
- Don Chavez has the pics from the Tampa Bay Bucs Cheerleader Tryouts
- Chad Valanzola has had enough and suggests Boycotting concerts at PNC center
- For the True Fan in You: 15 Pictures of Sports Mailboxes
- 10 Retardedly Drunk Myspace Girls
- Theme park tailgating