It’s that time again. Yes, it’s Wednesday (or early Thursday depending on when you read this) and it is time for links and some eye candy. This week I thought I would include a little prize element to spice up the Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper. I have decided to give away another disposable flask and all you need to do is be the first to correctly identify the hottie that is this week’s eye candy. Tell me who she is by leaving a comment below and you win. Just make sure to use a valid email address because that is the way I will contact you to send you your prize.
(Photo of ?????? courtesy of Elegant Angel.)
By the way, if you test out your Googling skills in order to ID this young lovely, you may come across some stuff that is NSFW. You have been warned. Good luck to everyone and on with the links…
- The long-controversial Olive Court tailgating grounds at the University of Iowa may soon be home to dozens of families, instead of kegs.
- Don Chavez shares the The Top 10 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Covers.
- The Dead Tree Crew’s own Mayor of Fed Ex Field has started up his own Tailgating Blog.
- The Bleacher Report lists the 10 College Football Traditions Fans Love to Hate.
- The road to disorientation begins with a mid-afternoon orientation to soccer tailgating.
- Louisiana Tech releases tailgating information for 2008 football season.
- Losers with Socks liked the tailgating video of the Tailgating Grannies we posted a few weeks ago.
- DMBNews.net reports that there will be No Tailgating at the Dave Mathews Band Show in Charleston.
- The World of Isaac offers up the NBA Wonderlic Test just in time for tomorrow’s draft.
- Sweet G of Tailgating Times give a blow-by-blow description of the Padres Pub Crawl from the Local to Petco.
- At the University of Central Florida, once the game starts the tailgate party needs to stop.
- College World Series tailgating is a family tradition for one man from Omaha.
- NFL Juice lists the Top 5 Cheerleaders, With “O” Faces.
- The 10 Hottest Videos of Tennis Babes In Slow Motion.
- Gear Crave helps you pick out the right sneakers, 10 Pairs That Look Good on Everyone.
- Co-Ed Magazine has an Ode to Jell-o Wrestling.
- Cell phone battery died? No problem. Just dance around.
- JDonuts lets You know you are a bad cook when….
- The Bleacher Report is back and claims that Philadelphia Eagles Tailgating Is Still No. 1 in Philly.
- Normy’s Nuggets weighs in on some Nascar tailgating at the Milwaukee Mile.
- What better way to celebrate a pre-schoolers graduation than with a tailgate party?
Did we miss anything? Have an article or a blog that should be included in the next wrapper? Drop us an email and tell us about it.
- Weekend Wrap #75: The Masses Have Spoken Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #15: Kristy Bojazi Edition
- Weekend Wrap #45: Wild Card Weekend Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #23: Ole Miss Cheerleader Edition
- Weekend Wrap #57: Final Four Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #20: USC Song Girls Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #50: Julie Henderson Edition
- Video: Cheerleader of the Week Holly Roche (Texas)
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #99: Halloween Cheerleaders Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #55: Elisha Cuthbert Edition