Maybe you are not a college baseball fan. Maybe you have never been to Rosenblatt Stadium in Omaha, Nebraska for the College World Series. (You really should because it is one tailgate party that needs to be on everyone’s Bucket List.) Whether you like baseball or not this week’s Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper, Melissa Midwest, will make a college baseball fan out of anyone.
(Photo of Melissa Midwest courtesy of Hottest Girls of MySpace.)
Now on with the links…
- ESPN Hashmarks warns Buffalo Bills fans that they should prepare for the Lamest tailgate scene in North America. (Didn’t we tell you about this months ago?)
- Southern Pigskin gives a look inside the tailgating at Clemson University.
- Road Games ’07 looks back on the past college football season and critiques the tailgate parties.
- Asylum For All Mankind warns of a possible tailgating decline.
- Old Dominion University doesn’t play its first I-AA football game until the fall of 2009, but that doesn’t mean fans can’t practice tailgating.
- Barack Obama supporters are registering people to vote at the multiple tailgate parties before the Oakland A’s game.
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports on the tailgating going on before the Jimmy Buffett at Lakewood concert.
- Big Mo Sports blames Fox Sports for killing tailgating before the 2008 Kansas vs. Missouri football game.
- Channel 6 in Tulsa reports that tailgating before the Tulsa Talons Arena Football game is just as important as the game itself. They even have a video news report on it.
- Tony Pierce blogs that tailgating before a baseball game extends your day so who cares if instant replay is instituted.
- Ms. Bart has disdain for neighbors and blogs When Tailgating Is Not Appropriate.
- An announcement on Drupal.org let’s you know that GatorTailgating.com is open for business.
- The Salisbury Symphony welcomed tailgaters for the Pops at the Post concert.
- Although it is not at all like a Jimmy Buffett concert, Glide Magazine tailgates before the Cowboy Junkies concert.
- Woody Cavenaugh dares you to Witness the POWER of the world’s smallest tailgate party!
- Alcohol and Earplugs hosted a mini-tailgate party prior to The National, Modest Mouse and REM concert at Red Rocks.
- Meet the D1 Girls. They are all about tailgating.
- The Only Time Will Tell tailgating crew is at it again and this time it is tailgating before the United States vs. Argentina soccer game.
- Unprofessional Foul weighs in on their version of Argy Bargy and and the English tailgate.
- Tailgating is one of the 10 reasons Stephanie Izard is Chicago’s ‘Top Chef’.
- My Vineyard compares the second leg of the British Triple Crown to a massive tailgate party.
- Apparently orange soda helps to complete the tailgate party.
- A new book looks at the ‘religion’ of football including tailgating.
- Want to do something different for the Circle City Gay Pride Day? How about a tailgate party?
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #32: Mercedes Terrell Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #65: Sox Girl Tiana Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #84: Bikini Lebowski Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #82: Breast Cancer Awareness Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #9: FSU Hottie Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #111: Kate Upton Edition
- Weekend Wrap #15: What, No T & A This Week?
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #8: Nikki Miller Edition
- Video: ESPN's SportsNation Debates Tailgating