Welcome to the Mid-Week edition of the Weekend Wrap. I wanted to keep the “wrap” theme going in this edition but wanted a different name to distinguish it from the weekend version. What comes in a wrapper? Candy. And what better type of candy than eye candy. Hence the TailgatingIdeas.com Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper. So here to kick off the first piece of eye candy is the hard partying Miss Penny Flame. (I would suggest not doing a Google search on her if you are at work. The results to come back are definitely NSFW and could get you fired.)
So without further delay, on with the links…
- Tailgating has never been nearly as big at Kauffman Stadium as at Arrowhead, but the Kansas City Royals want to bring it under more control nonetheless.
- CBS College Sports reports on the tailgating scene outside Alex Box Stadium prior to the LSU college baseball regionals.
- Tailgater Monthly lists the top ten tailgating schools.
- Uncoached’s responsed to Tailgater Monthly with their own top 10 tailgating schools as represented by photos. (Co-Ed Magazine and YardBarker also gave a shout out to this post as well.
- The Three Idiots on Sports offer high praise to ABC TV for scheduling the Syracuse vs. Penn State football game at 3:30 pm to allow for more tailgating.
- Asylum For All mankind has a photo gallery of The Most Bizarre Grills to Cook Your Meat.
- LSU baseball fans want the Tigers to keep winning because that means they get to go tailgating some more.
- Tailgating a Jimmy Buffett concert turns Chris Johnson from Mr. GrumpyPants to Mr. HappyPants.
- Like to play Rock Band video game? Love Jimmy Buffett? Now you can compete against other Parrottheads while tailgating Jimmy and be broadcast on the big screen during the concert.
- From the beach to the barbecue to the tailgate party, a box provides more wine in a break-proof container.
- Picture Me Rollin recalls one of the worst Alabama football games and tailgate parties he has attended.
- Partnership Activation remarks that the tailgate party can be a corporate marketers dream locale.
- Even a wine tasting event is a great environment to hold a tailgate party.
- One Crayola Short gives a break down of how the Fellowship of Christian Athletes tailgate party before the Milwaukee Brewers game went.
- Life in Big Canoe thinks it is never too early to plan a tailgate party in time for Halloween.
- The Importance of Being Yellow gives us a glimpse of photos and commentary of a first time tailgate.
- Turn Maine Blue offers a post-Convention report that includes Hillary Clinton supporters tailgating since 5 am.
- Bloggedy-Blog-Blog recalls having a tailgate party complete with lemonade, spiked lemonade, Jones soda and popcorn before their wedding ceremony.
- Got a toddler that likes heavy machinery? Take him tailgating to watch the big boys throw some dirt around.
- Ranking The SEC Tailgates
- Bye Week Tailgate Crashing
- Is Kenny Chesney The New Jimmy Buffett?
- Videos: Jimmy Buffett vs. Kenny Chesney Tailgating
- Weekend Wrap-Up #115: Canadian Thanksgiving Edition