It’s March and that means two things. Your grill should be starting to thaw out for baseball tailgating and the NCAA Men’s basketball tournament is about to start. Yes, March Madness starts in less than seven days and it is time to pretend like you have been following college basketball all year. We know you are going to enter a few brackets into the office pool this year so why not enter one more?
The guys over at GameDayEats.com are hosting their first Bracket Challenge complete with prizes geared towards tailgaters. TailgatingIdeas.com donated a few prizes to sweeten the prize pool including a Bombed Complete Beer Pong Beirut Kit along with assorted T-shirts and a baseball cap from the Yardbarker Network. We even donated three Booze Belly stealth flasks to the prize pool as well.
Along with those prizes we provided, GameDayEats.com also secured a Sholf tailgating game for the first place finisher along with a Fan Can Hand in the winners choice of school colors. The runner-up is scheduled to receive a 3 Pack of Hoboken Eddies Award Winning Sauces for grilling along with a Fan Can Hand of their choice of color. More prizes may be added but the best part is it is free to enter. Here are the details of how you can get involved:
1) Log onto the GameDayEats.com CBS Sportsline’s Bracket Page (You’ll need a CBS ID and Password to sign in)
2) Use group password gamedayeats to gain access
3) Make your picks before the March 19th tip-off of first round games
4) Watch the tournament and track your progress online
I will be entering a bracket in this contest but since I am providing some of the prizes, I am making myself ineligible to win any of them. So even if my bracket is doing better than yours, it won’t matter because I am only playing for bragging rights. Good luck!
- How To Play Tailgating Games
- Sholf 2.0 Design Now Available
- Featured Gear Friday: Sholf
- Weekend Wrap #63: Tailgating with Kids Edition
- Holiday Gift Guide 2011
- Tailgating Gift Giving Guide
- Gift Giving Guide: Tailgating Games
- Cool New Tailgating Game Sholf
- Tailgating Ideas Garage Sale
- Yardbarker Wants Your Opinion on Sports Blogs