First of all, if you aren’t reading Cuzoogle.com on a regular basis, you are really missing out. Secondly, Cuzoogle is hosting an NFL Pigskin Picks Challenge in which 25 bloggers (including TailgatingIdeas.com) have been invited to go head-to-head to predict the weekly outcomes of the 2008 NFL season. The weekly winner will get their 125 x 125 ad on Cuzoogle’s blog for seven days announcing their dominance of the previous week’s games. (Expect to see the ad below on Cuzoogle a lot during this contest.)
The overall season winner gets their ad on Cuzoogle for the remainder of the playoffs and through the Super Bowl.
Here’s a list of the other 24 chumps who are standing in my way of first place and free advertising.
Other competitors (in no particular order)
The Sports Dungeon
Waiting for Next Year
The Sports Lounge
The Blue Workhorse
My Sports Rumors
Juiced Sports Blog
The Chocolate Dog Blog
NE Patriots Draft
The Sports Dollar
Women Like Sports
Banned in Hollywood
Mac Gs World
Feel free to drop your tips and suggestions on which teams I should pick each week. I can’t guarantee I will blindly accept and follow all suggestions but if you have the inside scoop on a particular team, shoot me an email or drop a comment.
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Tailgating Thai Hot Boy
- Tailgating Recipe Contest: Win $100 Gift Card & Free Stubb's Goodies
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #9
- Win Two Tailgating Chairs From Reser's Fine Foods
- Enter LazyMan Tailgate Sweepstakes to Win $500 in Tailgate Food
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Mexi-Mini Meatballs
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Beefy Bacon Boss Burger
- Tailgating Photo Contest: Win $500 Prize Pack
- Johnsonville Announces $30,000 Video Contest & Sweepstakes
- $50 Home Depot Gift Card Goes To.....