Earlier this morning, Tailgatingideas.com College World Series tailgating correspondent Aaron Rich checked in with a report on the line-up of getting into the Rosenblatt parking lot. Aaron submitted another report after getting inside and getting his parking space. Below are the accompanying photos and his assessment of the new tailgating rules at Rosenblatt Stadium this year. (Click on photos for larger view)
Lot opened at 8 am and was full by 8:30. Unfortunately the assigned/escorted parking left me right by a tree to my south so no satellite feed. Luckily, the wi-fi from the stadium covers the lot so we are streaming the world cup in.
I did learn how to beat a wind storm and not have your tent go flying. Drill screws into the lot.
- Tailgating Gear in Review: April 2010 Edition
- Prediction: Tailgating at CWS Will Die in 3 Years
- College World Series Tailgating - Day 1 Report
- New Tailgating Rules For College World Series
- Weekend Wrap #68: Tailgate Envy Edition