You know the name Coleman is synonymous with camping gear but did you know they make some great stuff for tailgating as well? On November 25th they started a promotion in that they are giving away a $25 gift card every day for 50 days. Just glancing at the calendar, 50 days leads all the way to January 14, 2010 and each day is another chance to win. These $25 gift cards from Coleman are good towards the purchase of anything found on Coleman.com. Here is what you have to do to be eligible to win one.
1. Follow Coleman on Twitter. (@ColemanCampfire)
2. Tweet the answer to this question, “What would you buy this holiday season from Coleman.com and why?” Make sure you put @ColemanCampfire in your Tweet.
Entries are limited to one per person/Twitter account per day (Note: The Twitter contest is open to US residents only). The official rules are found HERE. They will announce each day’s winner on Twitter so with each new day is another chance to win.
Coleman has also been generous enough to offer a $25 gift card to the readers of TailgatingIdeas.com. You don’t have to follow us on Twitter (although it would make you a lot cooler if you did) to win. All you need to do is leave a comment below answering the same question as before but with a small twist. All we want to know is “What would you buy this holiday season from Coleman.com and how will you use it while tailgating?”
Make sure when leaving your comment you include a valid email address. (Not to worry, no one else will be able to see it and we promise we will not spam you.) That way when you win we can notify you and have Coleman mail you your gift card directly. Deadline to leave a comment is the same as the Coleman deadline, January 14, 2010. I will use Random.org to randomly select the lucky commenter to win the $25 gift card from Coleman. We’ve used random.org’s number generator before and it is truly the most random and fair way to select a winner.
So there you have it. Good luck!
- Cooler Dry Giveaway
- Win a YM Sports Grate in the Hot Mama/Smokin' Daddy Photo Contest
- Tailgate with Dr. BBQ, Ray Lampe, at the Fiesta Bowl
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Hoosier BBQ Ham on Cornbread Biscuits With Country Relish
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: The Sticky Asian Pig with Sesame Slaw Sandwich
- CoolerDry Giveaway Winner Announced
- CustomInk.com Contest – Submit Your Design by Sept. 24th
- Vote Nathan for Kingsford Tailgater of the Year
- Stubb's Recipe Contest: Tailgating Thai Hot Boy
- Weekend Wrap #49: One For The Thumb Edition