This season Chili’s Grill & Bar is hitting the road to visit 15 premier college football match-ups nationwide and sign up college football fans for the chance to win a trip and tickets to college bowl games. Additional prizes will be available for tailgaters who incorporate Chili’s menu items or their chili pepper logo into their pre-game set-ups. Fans also have the opportunity to win college merchandise and other prizes including Chili’s gift cards.
Since the college football season has already started, fans and tailgaters in Columbus, Ohio this past weekend probably got a glimpse of the Chili’s tent outside of the Horseshoe. With 14 more weeks left you can still sign up at the following games:
- Tennessee at Florida (Sept. 19)
- Arizona State at Georgia (Sept. 26)
- USC at California (Oct. 3)
- Oklahoma at Miami (Oct. 3)
- Georgia at Tennessee (Oct. 10)
- Colorado at Texas (Oct. 10)
- Oklahoma vs Texas (Oct. 17)
- California at UCLA (Oct. 17)
- Florida vs Georgia (Oct. 31)
- Iowa State at Texas A&M (Oct. 31)
- Ohio State at Michigan (Nov. 21)
- Maryland at Florida State (Nov. 21)
- UCLA at USC (Nov. 28)
- SEC Championship Game (Dec. 4-5)
Chili’s will have a tent set up in the fan fest areas at each game where tailgaters can enter to win the grand prize drawing. Each week, the Tailgate Tour team will be onsite taking pictures of fans who “Pepper In Some Fun” with Chili’s To Go at their tailgate to post on the contest Web site.
One grand prize winner, selected at random from on-site and online contestants, will receive the following:
- Two (2) tickets to the postseason game of their choosing
- Round trip airfare for two
- Hotel accommodations; and
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and the game
For those unable to attend the remaining 14 games on the Chili’s Tailgate Tour schedule you can still enter to win at pepperinsomefun.com/tailgate. Good luck!