Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #73: Katelynn Johnson Edition
- He's Got Crabs
- Video: Surfing At Penn State
- Tailgating Video: Dave Mathews Band Concert Tailgating
- Weekend Wrap #25: Eight Gold Medals Edition
- Never Too Early To Prepare For The Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show
- Slumping Economy Has Not Touched Tailgating
- Tribe Provisions adventure blanket
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #18: You're Fired Part 2 Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #119: Packer Fan Laura Edition