Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- I won a Flip Video Ultra!
- Video: Broh Tailgating Table Break
- Craft Beer Initiative - Prologue
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #70: Poker Face Edition
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #27
- Stagecoach kills tailgating
- ETQ LPG 3500 Generator DIY Wheel Kit
- Weekend Wrap #19: Post 4th of July Hangover Edition
- Sta-Cold Cooler Giveaway Poll
- Tackling Tailgating With Pork Giveaway