Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Tailgate Party T-Shirt Ideas
- Tailgating with Johnsonville
- Happy 3rd Birthday TailgatingIdeas.com
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Bag-Caddy
- The Meaning Of A Tailgate
- Duke Tailgating Grill
- Halftime Designs Offer Women Tailgaters More Options
- Video: How to Eat A Chicken Wing
- Walmart Get On The Shelf for Tailgaters
- Video: There Will Be Beans: The Epic Struggle of Joe Palmer