Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Conversion Vans - the ultimate tailgating vehicle?
- Practice Makes For a Perfect Tailgate
- Philly Tailgating Is Hands Down The Best
- Book Review: Cheater BBQ
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #149
- Tailgating Video: Kansas State Football Tailgating
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes
- Clean = Tasty
- Ashes and Rings...Oh My!
- When It Comes To Tailgating Rick Reilly "Gets It", Mitch Albom Doesn't