Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Mailbag: Customized Chargers Grill Spotted At Qualcomm Stadium
- Smoking at a tailgate party: Yes or No?
- Video: Fashion Tips on What to Wear at The Grove at Ole Miss
- Beer Review: Ruth by Hair of the Dog Brewing
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Mike "The Beer Guy"
- Hey NFL! Can You Hear Me Now?
- Platinum 7X Vodka
- Tailgator Sunshade Better Alternative To The Portable Canopy
- Most Popular Tailgating Ideas Posts From 2008
- OutCast Jr Wireless Speaker Review