Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Tuesday T&A: Misa Campo Edition
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #181
- Tailgating at the Races: Try It, You Might Like It
- Horseradish BBQ Sauce
- Conversion Vans - the ultimate tailgating vehicle?
- Want Cool Stuff? Don Chavez Is Just Giving It Away
- Prescription Bottle Beer Koozie
- Gameday Rugs - It's Like A Flag for Your Floor
- Video: Tim McGraw Concert Louisville Chugger
- The Most Annoying Tailgaters Part 3