Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Tailgating Video: The Louisville Chugger
- Register For Super 'Gate III & Get Special Discount
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #8
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #28: Charity Hodges Edition
- King of Beer Pong Stainless Steel Beer Pong Cups
- The Snack Caddy
- Video: Attempted Table Break = Epic FAIL!
- Video: Cool Beer Pong Trick Shots
- Ravens Grill
- Video: Take Warm Beer To Cold In 2 Minutes