Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- It's Not Cold, It's Chili
- Video: How to Eat A Chicken Wing
- Weekend Wrap #57: Final Four Edition
- BecoBall: Newest Tailgating Game on the Block
- Video: Pine Knob Parrothead Tailgate
- Giveaway: Cornhole - Throwing Bags in a Hole Books
- Tailgating Video: Tallahassee Jimmy Buffett Tailgate
- Weekend Wrap #40: Thankful Edition
- Videos: Indy 500 Tailgating Stripper Pole Dancing
- Weekend Wrap #64: Celiac Disease Edition