Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #109
- Dress Your Dog For Success When Tailgating
- Tailgating Gear in Review: December 2009 Edition
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 30: Power Sweep Pineapple Daiquiri Sundae
- Weekend Wrap-Up #86: Knockers Edition
- Video: Attempted Table Break = Epic FAIL!
- Video: Texas Stadium Implosion Tailgate Party
- Auburn Tailgating Grill
- Who Wants Tailgate Party Ice Cream?
- Weekend Wrap #52: It's Been A Year Already Edition