Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- 2009 TailgatingIdeas.com Year In Review
- Video: SI Tour Guy in Blacksburg, Virginia
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Johnsonville Road America Sweepstakes
- Huge Price Drop on "The Carnivore" Extreme Tailgating Truck
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 25: Blue Cheese Bomb Burgers
- Video: Lambeau Field Tailgating with Frozen Beer
- Shark Week Drinking Game
- Video: The Draw of Jimmy Football
- Video: Fox 43 Teaches You To Play Cornhole