Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- What The Fork Are You Doing???
- Video: Drunk Dude at Luke Bryan Tailgate Gets WWE Remix Treatment
- Quench Products Cocktail Masters are the Swiss Army Knives of bar tools
- How To Properly Fly Flags While Tailgating
- Video: Santa Tackles Frank While Tailgating
- Halftime Designs Offer Women Tailgaters More Options
- BoozLuge & RACC Now Available from Shop.TailgatingIdeas.com
- MegaPongo named best tailgate game at National Hardware Show
- Video: Daily Show Moment of Zen - Democratic Convention Tailgating
- Mailbag: Disposable Flasks Arrived The Other Day