Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Video: Louisville Chugger Fail at Buffalo Bills tailgate
- Tailgating Community Of Websites Up For Auction
- I'll Stick with Cereal Milk
- Spring (Grill) Cleaning
- Tailgating Recipe: Bacon Wrapped Garlic Cream Cheese Jalapeño Poppers
- Video: Tailgating Tablecloth Magician Fail
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #115: Chrissy Teigen Edition
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #82
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 18: Fantasy Fajita Nachos
- Weekend Wrap-Up #117: Jaime Edmondson Edition