Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- How To Go RV Tailgating
- Willy Washers
- YOCU: New Tailgating Game Combines Washers With Shuffleboard
- Screw Me? Screw You!
- Weekend Wrap-Up #120: Kitchen Helper Edition
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 14: An Ultimate Fumble
- Drill Blender Available via Shop.TailgatingIdeas.com
- Off Topic: Jim Valvano's "Don't Give Up" ESPY Speech
- Got Cold Feet?
- Trunk Sports - One Tailgating Game System For Them All