Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Being Young Isn't Always A Good Thing
- Koolatron 52 Quart 12 Volt Cooler
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 19: Kickoff Kielbasa
- Tailgating a Champion
- The Cleaniest - Spray Nine
- Got the Flip Video Ultra In The Mail
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 12: Puntin' Peanut Butter Apple Dip
- Weekend Wrap-Up #142: Barbara Palvin Edition
- Lazer 103.3 In Des Moines Interview Airs January 29, 2008
- Know the Weather for Every College/NFL Football Game