Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Tailgating Tip: Wear Sunscreen
- Philly Tailgating Is Hands Down The Best
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #20: USC Song Girls Edition
- Tailgating Recipe: Hass Avocado Stuffed Marinated Mushrooms
- Honda Introduces All-New EU3000i Handi Generator
- Tailgating Gear Review: The RoboCup
- YM Sports Grates Take Your Tailgate To The Next Level
- The "U" tailgating grill
- Magnetic Beer Koozie
- Beerdolier: Go Commando While Tailgating