Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Beer Shotgun Challenge
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #52
- Product Review and Giveaway - Ball Park Park's Finest Hotdogs
- Guzzle Gun Takes The Mess Out Of Shotgunning Beers
- Sometimes Size Doesn't Matter
- College Colors Day This Friday
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Video: Virginia Tech Flip Cup
- Enter LazyMan Tailgate Sweepstakes to Win $500 in Tailgate Food
- The Stupidest Idea Ever