Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Tailgating Gear Review: GrillFloss
- Never Pay Retail Again For Beer Pong
- Video: 5 Tailgating Recipes You Have to Try
- Lumipic Cornhole Lights Changed For 2009
- Video: Passed Out Bears Fan
- Tailgating Gear Review: Strongback Chairs
- Video: Beer Pong in Public Prank
- Perfecting the Slider
- Video: Santa Tackles Frank While Tailgating
- Weekend Wrap #10: Mini Links Make Me Happy