Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #3
- New NFL entrance policy will affect tailgating
- The Wait Is Over! Port-o-Pong Inflatable Beer Pong Tables Available again
- Win Two Tailgating Chairs From Reser's Fine Foods
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #43
- Heating Up the Tailgate
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #101
- Voting Now Open For Beat My Tailgate
- NFL Beer Pong Table Is Pure Hypocrisy
- Video: Louisville Chugger FAIL