Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Book Review: Cheater BBQ
- Nebraska Tailgating Grill
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 16: Red Zone Reuben Dip
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #12
- Video: Demo of The Take-A-Seat
- Product Review - Johnsonville Mushroom and Swiss Grillers
- Video: Bottle Cap Blues
- Infographic on How To Play Cornhole
- The Party Starter is now the Kamikaze