Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Z-Bench Special Football Season Pricing Announced
- Park It Here
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest
- Warm Beer to Ice Cold in Seven Seconds
- Joe Cahn, The Commissioner of Tailgating Stopped By Sunday
- Weekend Wrap #77: Phoenix Suns Dancers Audition Edition
- Gear Review: Portable Induction Cooker By Frigidaire
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #29: Houston Rockets Dancers Edition
- Honda Introduces All-New EU3000i Handi Generator
- Big Thanks to Lost Art of Blogging