Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Video: Butt Painters At Florida/Georgia Game
- Weekend Wrap #51: Post-Valentine's Day Edition
- Featured Gear Friday: The Tailgator Sunshade
- Bojangles' Tailgate Everything
- Weekend Wrap #37: So Sorry Joe Pa Edition
- Jacuzzi Tailgate Party Bus on eBay
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #41
- Mailbag: Grill Brushes & Vehicle Cleanliness
- Video: SI Tour Guy in Morgantown
- The Sports Licensing and Tailgate Show Looking For 50 Rising Star Retailers