Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Video: Nascar Tailgating Tacos
- Tailgating Product Review - GoGalley
- What Money Problems?
- Thirst Down's Water Bottle: Solid, but not Tailgate Approved
- Product Review - Disc-Off
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Robert Smyth
- Mary’s Guide to Off-Season Tailgate Prep
- Weekend Wrap #46: WiFi Sucks Edition
- Video: How to Play Cornhole
- Weekend Wrap-Up #91: Sexy Super Bowl Commercials Edition