Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Tailgating Product Review - Port-A-Bench
- Head Be Gone Beer Defoamer - When You Just Can't Wait
- Wanted: Women Tailgaters That Can Write
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Nick Jancaitis
- College World Series Tailgating - Day 1 Report
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 16: Red Zone Reuben Dip
- Platinum 7X Vodka
- Be Nice Get Coal Contest
- Welcome Our Newest Sponsor: The BassRoom by Cover Your Bass
- Love is Tailgating