Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #46: Beer Babe Edition
- Video: Office Cubicle Keg Stands
- Welcome Our Newest Sponsor: Game Day Eats
- Video: Broh Tailgating Table Break
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?
- Beer Review: Pigskin Pale Ale
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Product Review: Eastern Tools & Equipment IN 1800i Portable Generator
- Stump Chunks
- The Giving Fans