Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #110: Lucy Pinder Edition
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #70
- Video: The Tailgatebarn Story
- Beer Belt Makes Batman Jealous
- Weekend Wrap #27: Time For Some Serious Tailgating
- Pong Islands
- New Year's Resolutions for TailgatingIdeas.com
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #105: Kate Upton Edition
- Kuplok Kickstarter