Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Dodgers Banned Tailgating In 2009; Violence Still Persists
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #34
- Drinking With Duct Tape
- Welcome Our Newest Contributor: Nick Jancaitis
- Video: UNM Tailgaters Upset With New Parking Fees
- Weekend Wrap #33: Who's No. 1 Edition
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #105
- Video: TailgatingIdeas.com Appearance on KTNV CH. 13 In Las Vegas
- One Day On Earth Film Documentary Wants Tailgaters
- To Be Taken Seriously As a Tailgater, You Need a Freedom Grill