Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- FiAir Review
- Weekend Wrap #12: Links Still Going Strong
- Video: The Can Cooker
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #107
- The Indispensible College Football TV Schedule Link
- How To Go Tailgating With Kids
- Tailgating Video: LSU Spring Game Tailgating with Chris Gordy
- Video: Need Some Ketchup and Mustard?
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #124
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #70: Poker Face Edition