Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #131
- Twailgate: Mobile Tailgating App
- Looking Back On Blogging Goals From 2008
- Video: Mercer's Beer Can Tailgating Trick
- Tailgating Must Have’s: Buffalo Edition
- Gambling: The New Tailgating Craze
- CoolerMate Insert
- Spin Chill Kickstarter Campaign
- NY Jets Grill
- Weekend Wrap #26: Bringing It To London Edition