Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Rolling Tailgating Baskets
- Controlling the Urge
- Tailgating Video: White Men Getting Down at Browns Tailgate
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #183
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition
- Video: Big Screen TV Sacrifice
- Tailgating in Knoxville
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #16: Sweet Sixteen Edition
- US drought could hit tailgaters hard