Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- The Beer Belt Now Available In Multiple Colors
- A Tailgaters Christmas Story
- Video: Mark's Beer Pong Trick Shots
- The Grill Glove...High Five!
- Tailgating in the rain
- Tailgate Recap: Chargers/Cowboys NFL Preseason Game
- HotHands Hand Warmers Review
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #162
- Drunk Uncle Richie Recipe No. 20: Chop Block Queso Dip
- Tuesday T&A: Jesse Jane Edition