Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Tailgating Video: Kansas State Football Tailgating
- Spring Training Is Like Tailgating 24-7
- Tailgating Tales: Rose Bowl Humiliation
- Tailgating Randomness
- Halftime Designs Offer Women Tailgaters More Options
- BBQ FoodGrip
- What If I Don't Have A Satellite?
- Weekend Wrap #20: Stimulus Check Edition
- Mailbag: Clarification on Pulitzer Post
- Tailgating Videos: Philadelphia Phillies Opening Day