Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Sports Licencing & Tailgate Show Day 1 Report
- Video: Opening Day 2009 Flip Cup
- It's Not Cold, It's Chili
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #13: Anna Kournikova Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #91: USC Song Girl Edition
- Featured Gear Friday: BrewzKey Bottle Opener
- How To Play Tailgating Games
- Tailgating Video: The Grills of Raidergate
- Weekend Wrap #59: Happy Easter Edition
- You Dropped The (Lime) Bomb On Me