Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- GoBar Featured on KTLA Morning News
- A Beer and a Sheet of Paper
- Tailgating Gear in Review: October 2009 Edition
- For Sale: Chargers Custom Tailgating Grill
- Ryobi RYI 2200
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Bag-Caddy
- Get out and vote today
- Whiskey Tango Trailer
- Weekend Wrap-Up #143: Kelly Karloff Edition
- Video: Fox 43 Teaches You To Play Cornhole