Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Video: Newsy.com Looks at the NFL Tailgating Crackdown
- Heating Up the Tailgate
- Video: TailgatingIdeas.com Appearance on KTNV CH. 13 In Las Vegas
- Tailgating with Johnsonville
- The Bootlegger
- UpFront Seats Offer Tailgaters More Seating Options
- BLT Dip
- Football Shaped Boboli
- Jerry King Tailgating Cartoon #83
- Video: Tailgate limits enforced at Lambeau Field