Have you ever been tailgating and fantasized about having your own robot bring you a nice cold beer with the click of a remote control? Dream no more because you can actually make one of your own in your garage using standard hand/power tools and readily available parts and materials. Check out the video of the Bar2D2 in action.
If you have a basic knowledge of woodworking and working with low voltage power, then you can build a mobile bar. Visit Build A Mobile Bar – BaR2D2 at instructables.com to get the blueprints and knowledge to build your own.
H/T to Jamie Price, the creator of the Bar2D2, for alerting me to this.
- Video: UNM Tailgate Training
- Video: Central Michigan Tailgate Rap
- Video: Mercer's Beer Can Tailgating Trick
- Video: Mizzou Tailgating Embarrassing Dance
- Ho, Ho, Ho-ing at the Tailgate
- Tailgate with Dr. BBQ, Ray Lampe, at the Fiesta Bowl
- Weekend Wrap #25: Eight Gold Medals Edition
- Power Prop Toss
- The Most Annoying Tailgaters Part 3
- Can selling booze inside stadiums reduce public drunkenness?