Want to go tailgating in style without spending an arm and a leg? With gasoline prices sky high these days, just getting to the parking lot to go tailgating can break the bank. Now more than ever you need a way to go tailgating on a budget. Here’s a simple guide to tailgating like a pro for under $100.
Complete Tailgating Gear for Under $100
Here’s the tale of the tape…
Bass Pro Shops Smoke’n Grill Charcoal Smoker Grill – $34.99
36 Can Collapsible Cooler – $29.95
2 Folding Camping Chair with Carrying Bags – $25.98
Travel Table – $8.95
Total = $99.87
Tailgating doesn’t have to be expensive if you know the right gear to get. You could always spend a lot more but if you are a novice tailgater and just want to get your feet wet, this simple set-up should do the trick.
- Product Review: The Best of Times Bar
- Getting To The Tailgate: How To Match A Truck To Tow A Trailer
- How will legal marijuana change the face of tailgating?
- Johnsonville Meatballs and Sausage Slices
- Tailgating: Making America Great Again
- Big 10 Tailgate Rankings
- Ranking The SEC Tailgates
- The Holstar Tailgate Gadget Review
- Tailgating Ideas featured on CNN.com tailgating article
- Tailgating Video: Tigerfest Word on the Street