Want to go tailgating in style without spending an arm and a leg? With gasoline prices sky high these days, just getting to the parking lot to go tailgating can break the bank. Now more than ever you need a way to go tailgating on a budget. Here’s a simple guide to tailgating like a pro for under $100.
Complete Tailgating Gear for Under $100
Here’s the tale of the tape…
Bass Pro Shops Smoke’n Grill Charcoal Smoker Grill – $34.99
36 Can Collapsible Cooler – $29.95
2 Folding Camping Chair with Carrying Bags – $25.98
Travel Table – $8.95
Total = $99.87
Tailgating doesn’t have to be expensive if you know the right gear to get. You could always spend a lot more but if you are a novice tailgater and just want to get your feet wet, this simple set-up should do the trick.
- Ranking The Big 12 Tailgates
- How will legal marijuana change the face of tailgating?
- Top 10 Posts of 2011
- CustomInk.com T-Shirt Winner - Moses Izeta
- Kingsford "Tailgater of the Year" Contest
- Video: Tailgating Feature on ESPN College Gameday
- Sort of Like Cheers, but Better
- Tailgating Ideas featured on CNN.com tailgating article
- Video: Tailgating With A Flamethrower
- Johnsonville Meatballs and Sausage Slices