Ever since receiving my Bubba Keg Grill I have been putting it to the test each weekend. I’ve written about it ever since and many of those post have become the most visited content on here lately. So without hesitation I have two bits a great news regarding the Bubba Keg Grill.
The Home Depot has decided to reset the price of the grill from originally $799 down to $599. This was a collaborative effort to get the Bubba Keg Convection Grill to a more affordable price. This is great news as it will make this new grilling product more competitive in the marketplace and more attractive to passionate backyard and tailgating chefs.
Also, Sam’s Club has now started selling the Bubba Keg Convection Grill in about 30 stores throughout Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. The retail price at Sam’s Club is also $599.
If you haven’t had the chance to cook on the Bubba Keg Grill I would highly recommend going and getting one. My wife and mother-in-law are always asking me what I plan to cook on it the upcoming weekend. If that is not a ringing endorsement I don’t know what is.
- Tailgating Gear Review: The Bubba Keg Grill
- Baking Cookies Like a Man On The Bubba Keg Grill
- Video: Bubba Keg Convection Grill
- Tailgating Product Review - GoGalley
- Bubba Keg Seeking To Find World's Greatest Tailgaters
- DIY Portable Smoker
- These Woods Are Special
- Nebraska Blackshirts Smoker
- Video: Bubba Keg Convection Grill - Seasoning