Is someone always using your tailgating cooler as a seat? Or are you just too lazy to get out of your chair to get another beer? No matter what you problem, there is a great way to dispense 80 oz. of malted gold right at your finger tips while keeping it ice cold and not watered down. It’s called the The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser.
This tabletop beer dispenser keeps up to 80-ounces of beer (or your other favorite beverage) ice cold and easily accessible. The BrewTender dispenser makes it easy for anyone at your tailgate party to serve themselves using a bar-style front tap. It comes with built-in lights to illuminate the contents for those tailgates that run late. It also serves as a beacon to help drinkers find their way to the refills, no matter how dark the parking lot might be. It may take you a while to drink and serve 80 oz. of beer and that is why they have included a separate chamber for ice that fits in the middle of The BrewTender.
The BrewTender sells for less than $60 and you can find it at KegWorks.com
- Video: Boob Beer Bong At Brewers Tailgate
- Video: Beer Pong Slam Dunks Mashup
- Video: Port-o-Pong - Behind The Glory
- Video: LSU Beer Box Head Dancer
- Video: New Beer Pong Game - Optimism Pong
- Clink-N-Drink Opens Bottles And Catches Caps
- Weekend Wrap-Up #95: New Look Design Edition
- KoozieKlip Review
- Video: Cornhole Bowling
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?