Is someone always using your tailgating cooler as a seat? Or are you just too lazy to get out of your chair to get another beer? No matter what you problem, there is a great way to dispense 80 oz. of malted gold right at your finger tips while keeping it ice cold and not watered down. It’s called the The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser.
This tabletop beer dispenser keeps up to 80-ounces of beer (or your other favorite beverage) ice cold and easily accessible. The BrewTender dispenser makes it easy for anyone at your tailgate party to serve themselves using a bar-style front tap. It comes with built-in lights to illuminate the contents for those tailgates that run late. It also serves as a beacon to help drinkers find their way to the refills, no matter how dark the parking lot might be. It may take you a while to drink and serve 80 oz. of beer and that is why they have included a separate chamber for ice that fits in the middle of The BrewTender.
The BrewTender sells for less than $60 and you can find it at KegWorks.com
- Weekend Wrap-Up #95: New Look Design Edition
- Introducing the BrewTender
- Weekend Wrap #75: The Masses Have Spoken Edition
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Beer Review: Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Have You Seen Super Beer Pong While Tailgating?
- Beer Review: Redhook ESB
- Videos: More From The Book of Beer Pong
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #35: Bar Refaeli Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #79: Who Dat Babe Edition