Is someone always using your tailgating cooler as a seat? Or are you just too lazy to get out of your chair to get another beer? No matter what you problem, there is a great way to dispense 80 oz. of malted gold right at your finger tips while keeping it ice cold and not watered down. It’s called the The BrewTender Tabletop Beer & Beverage Dispenser.
This tabletop beer dispenser keeps up to 80-ounces of beer (or your other favorite beverage) ice cold and easily accessible. The BrewTender dispenser makes it easy for anyone at your tailgate party to serve themselves using a bar-style front tap. It comes with built-in lights to illuminate the contents for those tailgates that run late. It also serves as a beacon to help drinkers find their way to the refills, no matter how dark the parking lot might be. It may take you a while to drink and serve 80 oz. of beer and that is why they have included a separate chamber for ice that fits in the middle of The BrewTender.
The BrewTender sells for less than $60 and you can find it at KegWorks.com
- Tailgating Gear Review: Holster Up drink holster
- How To Open A Beer Using Your Wedding Ring
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home
- Featured Gear Friday: Flabongo
- Tailgating Video: Oakland A's Beer Shotgun
- Video: Mile-High Road Cone Beer Bong
- ReRack Cups: The Better Beer Pong Cup
- Tailgate Approved Jimmy Football Tailgates Non-Traditionaly
- Beer Review: Goose Island Christmas Ale 2009
- Video: Philadelphia Tailgate Jousting