You’ve seen the 12 Man Beer Bong and even the Flabongo. Now comes The Bierstick. At first glance it looks a lot like an over-sized syringe (Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens eat your heart out) and holds 24 ounces of beer. The concept is simple. Fill up the The Bierstick with two beers. Replace the mouthpiece and push out excess air. Place the plunger end against a solid surface. (like a girl only wearing a bra as the picture to the right suggests) Press down and consume at your own pace. Don’t have a hot girl wearing just a bra and panties at your disposal? I am sure a car door in the neighboring tailgating space will suffice.
In case you are more of a visual learner or just like stick figure drawings, check out the tutorial below.
The best part about The Bierstick is that you can control the speed in which you consume your beer. Beer bongs use good old gravity to send the beer down to your open gullet. With The Bierstick you control the flow depending on how fast you push on the plunger. Yet another clever way to get beer in you faster than normal.
We sampled the Bierstick and did this demonstration video:
After thoroughly testing the Bierstick, we are going to deem it, “Tailgate Approved”.
The Bierstick will run you less than $30 plus shipping and handling.
- What Should I Drink Flowchart
- ReRack Cups: The Better Beer Pong Cup
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #17: You're Fired Edition
- Tailgating Video: Beer Can Recycling Using Your Head?
- Red Solo Cup Koozie Review
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Video: Philadelphia Tailgate Jousting
- Beer Review: Redhook ESB
- Video: Carley Lenz Tailgating at Kenny Chesney
- Weekend Wrap-Up #93: Viral Video Edition