We here at TailgatingIdeas.com are not shy about expressing our love for bacon. Is there anything out there that couldn’t stand to taste a little bit more like bacon? We can’t think of anything. That’s why the guys at Bacon Salt have read our minds and created Bacon Flavored Mailing Envelopes.
The outside of the envelope looks like a piece of bacon and when you lick the top to seal it, you get bacon flavor instead of that nasty glue taste. A pack of 25 envelopes will cost you less than $7 and three packs of 25 will run you less than $15.
If you are the type that still sends out your tailgate party invitations via snail mail, these are a must have. Just for the flavor of bacon alone, I may start paying my bills via snail mail again.
Get Bacon Flavored Envelopes at mmmvelopes.com.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #96: Justene Jaro Edition
- Weekend Wrap #70: Tailgate Practice Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #86: Jessica Burciaga Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #113: Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Edition
- Tailgating Ideas on Pintrest
- US drought could hit tailgaters hard
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #78: Anna Burns Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #21: xXElectraXx Edition
- BLT Dip