About a week ago I received an email from Adam’s Balls informing me they would like to send me a few product samples. I dropped them my address figuring they would send me a few beer pong balls seeing how I wrote about Pong University a while back. Adam’s Balls did not ask me to provide them with my logo or anything. They just asked for an address to send samples to. How surprised was I when I opened my mail box a few days ago and found these in a box. (Click on the image at left to see larger detail.)
Adam’s Balls was able to take my Tailgating ideas logo and change it to fit on a beer pong ball. The detail on these balls are amazing as you can see from the photo I snapped. The ball with the picture of the girl holding her hair is fantastic and the detail is awesome. I would highly suggest visiting AdamsBalls.com if you are in the market for customized beer pong balls. They’ll go great with my Port-O-Pong inflatable beer pong table complete with a full set of ReRack Cups to go with them. Thanks again Adam’s Balls. You really took me by surprise!
Check out some of the online videos that demonstrate the quality of Adam’s Balls.
1 guy Six cups. (It’s not what you think.) Shred the Gnar
AdamBalls.com – Photoshop Beer Pong Ball Design Tutorial
AdamsBalls.com – Photo Shoot Party
- Beer Review: Redhook ESB
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #38: Atlanta Thrashers Blue Crew Edition
- Video: Ceiling Fan Beer Pong
- Cap-Trap: The Eco-Friendly Bottle Opener
- Tailgating Video: Oakland A's Beer Shotgun
- Flip Cup Championship Moving To Las Vegas
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #98: Scared Cheerleaders Edition
- Shotgun Champ
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #62: Tennessee Volunteer Edition
- One Game You Need to Win