With all the Day 1 upsets this fan’s bracket has gone straight down the crapper (thanks for showing up Georgetown!). So with my interest in the NCAA Basketball tournament quickly fading, I thought why not focus on a different kind of “Sweet Sixteen.”
I have reviewed Dave’s recent ”Eye Candy” and ”Babes” posts and I give you my final sixteen, with commentary included at no additional fee…
- Snow Bunny Girl: She could definitely use some warming up.
- Stogie Girl: First, she was dedicated to me. Second, she enjoys a good cigar. Enough said!
- Anna Burns: She was Miss Hooters International 2005 and we can all see why!
- Southern Hotties: One word…Twins!
Removed (It’s a Long story)
- Santa’s Helper: It’s the season of giving, so can we assume that she is a giver?!?
- Katelynn Johnson: In the spirit of college athletics I give you Katelynn.
- Packers’ Girl: Don’t you wish your favorite NFL team had a TE this good.
- Meghan Black: Maybe those are “beer goggles” she is wearing. Maybe you have a chance.
- UCLA Cheerleader: Now I am really upset that UCLA didn’t make the tournament.
- Natalie Marie: She’s already ready for an entire weekend spent on the couch watching basketball.
- Arkansas Girl: As a bonus she likes both baseball and football!
- Volunteer Nation: A picture says a thousand words.
- Melany Lorenzo: Chalk board equals school girl fantasies.
- Oktoberfest Girl: All the beer without the beer belly!
- Kim Kardashian: Maybe you could keep her company during all those Saints away games?
I’ll leave it up to you to come up with the official rankings.