Tailgating Ideas is giving away an AT&T Gift Card valued at $500. The gift card can be used to purchase all kinds of technology, including AT&T U-Verse to take your tailgating to the #techgating level.
Entry to win the $500 gift card is simple and free. All you need to do is submit your entry via any three different social media channels, all of which are free. Submission via any combination of the three channels can only help increase your chances of making the top 10. Three ways to enter:
1. Submit a photo or Vine video via Twitter. Submissions should embody why you should win the $500 AT&T gift card. Show us how your tailgate party could stand to be upgraded with the latest technology and #techgating devices. Make sure to tag @TailgatingIdeas in your tweet and also use the hashtag #Techgating.
2. Submit a photo or Instagram video via Instagram of how you are #techgating during game day. Same criteria that applies to the Twitter submissions will apply for Instagram submissions. We want to see why your tailgating crew could use an upgrade in technology and how a $500 AT&T gift card would get you there. Make sure to tag @tailgatingideas and use the hashtag #techgating in your submission.
3. Submit a video of yourself and your tailgating crew showing us how you are #techgating and explaining why you should win the $500 gift card. Tell us what you would spend the $500 AT&T gift card on and how it will help you take your tailgating experience to the next level. Publish the video to YouTube or Vimeo and send us the link via email through our Contact page.
Deadline to submit entries is November 23, 2014 at midnight Pacific Time. During the week of November 24th through December 1st, the top 10 finalists picked by the Tailgating Ideas staff will be posted to the website. There you and friends will be able to vote for your favorite submission. The top three entries receiving the most votes will be considered by the Tailgating Ideas staff to determine the final winner of the gift card. The Tailgating Ideas staff will ultimately decide the winner while considering voting results as a major determining factor. Winner will be notified December 3, 2014.
Best of luck and make sure to share this on all of your social media channels. $500 for #techgating supplies can go a long way. Good luck and get those submissions in before the November 23rd deadline.
- Tailgating Ideas goes Techgating at the Red River Showdown
- $500 AT&T Gift Card #Techgating Finalists
- Tailgating: Old Tech vs New Tech
- Instagram Tailgating Round-up #1
- Tailgating Ideas on Instagram
- Kingsford "Tailgater of the Year" Contest
- Weekend Wrap-Up #112: Melanie Collins Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #91: Sexy Super Bowl Commercials Edition
- Tailgate Party Music Ideas For The 2009 Football Season
- Weekend Wrap-Up #99: Ali vs. Amber Edition