Downing a beer every now and then is fun and is a sure way of getting the party going, but sometimes people can fail at something as simple as opening their mouth and letting gravity take over. We recently asked Beer Bong Bros to share with us some beer bong fails. This is what they came up with.
Beer Bong and Drive
We don’t need to tell you to not drink and drive; we are pretty sure you figured that one out by yourself. The above chick has decided to take it to the extreme and whipped out her beer bong before driving. Either that or she sneaks outside to use one so her friends don’t find out.
As you all know, a beer bong works best when you let gravity do the work. If you and gravity have a falling out then by all means suck the beer out. But whatever you do, don’t blow. Your friend will not thank you for it.
Flowing too Fast
The main reason beer bongs fail is due to how fast your beer shoots out. Some beer bongs can be purchased with on/off valves to help prevent this, but old school beer bongs don’t. Remember to gulp fast and never break the seal between your mouth and the hose. The dude in the background is obviously calling his friend to tell him about the epic beer bong fail he has just witnessed.
A beer bong is usually a two man job. Usually, one person drinks the beer and the other person holds the beer bong. Simple. All your friend has to do is hold the beer bong higher than the tubing so that the beer can flow down. If however, for some reason your friend cannot hold the beer bong correctly, the following occurs.
Take it all in the Face
The guy above obviously just wanted a shower so badly that he took all the beer in the face. His beer literally flies everywhere; I am surprised if he managed to get any in his mouth. This probably happened due to the thickness of his beer bong tubing. Luckily for him his friend had his phone at the ready to record it.
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #98: Scared Cheerleaders Edition
- Video: Port-o-Pong - Behind The Glory
- Weekend Wrap-Up #99: Ali vs. Amber Edition
- Book Review: The Ultimate Beer Lover's Cookbook
- Beer Tasting Event = Tailgate Party At Home
- Weekend Wrap #24: First Tailgate of the NFL Season Edition
- Mid-Week Eye Candy Wrapper #14: Beer Belt Babe Edition
- Weekend Wrap-Up #110: Comic Con Edition
- O'Shea's Las Vegas Casino Knows Beer Pong Is Big Money Maker
- Beer Review: Moose Drool Brown Ale