It may be eight months away but I am gearing up for The Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show scheduled for January 20-22, 2010. Next year’s show will move to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. One of the major reasons behind the switch to Mandalay Bay is the flexibility the new venue affords grilling exhibitors. This has already generated a lot of interest from tailgating companies anxious to prove their profit potential to traditional sports retailers.
Since starting this website I have always wanted to attend past shows but either family or work commitments prevented me from attending. The show moving to Mandalay Bay and the show floor expanding is the perfect excuse for me to break out and go to the show in 2010.
While at The Sports Licensing & Tailgate Show I plan to provide nightly updates right here on TailgatingIdeas.com to announce cool products and gear I may come across during the day. Also, I would suggest following me on Twitter so you can get updates straight from the show floor as they happen. I’ll be snapping photos and sharing them live on Twitter so even if you can not be there in person you’ll be able to be there virtually.
Stay tuned. As updates on the show come available, I’ll share them here.
- Avoid Hangovers With The Zaca Hangover Patch
- Heaven Rolled on a Grill: The Bacon Explosion
- Weekend Wrap #79: Tennessee Tailgating Girls Edition
- Weekend Wrap #57: Final Four Edition
- $500 AT&T Gift Card to go #Techgating
- Weekend Wrap-Up #106: College Baseball Tailgating Edition
- Weekend Wrap #73: NFL Training Camps Open Edition
- Cooler Dry Giveaway
- Weekend Wrap-Up #116: Don't Be That Guy Edition