You probably read that I have been invited to participate in Cuzoogle’s Pigskin Picks contest. I have also been chosen to participate in the Blogger’s Classic Fantasy Football League hosted by the guys over at NFLJuice.com. (If you are a football fan or just a fan of fun stuff that is not necessarily sports related, you need to regularly read NFLJuice.)
Now I am not one to toot my own horn but I do have some pretty good experience in the realm of fantasy football. I am not only the defending champion in a 15 owner, keep 2 league, I have won that league back-to-back. My other redraft league I play in I have been a champion and have placed in the top three or been the head-to-head champion for the past five years.
I am going up against some heavy hitters in this year’s edition of the Blogger’s Classic. Most notably The Hazean, a blog dedicated to dolling out fantasy football advice. How embarrassing will it be for those guys if they get beaten out by some beer soaked tailgater like myself?
Each Tuesday I will post the standings and the previous week’s results. The draft is tomorrow so wish me luck. Here is a list of all 10 blogs competing against each other.
1. Sports Illustrated (Hot Clicks) (Jimmy Traina)
2 Deadspin (AJ Daulerio)
3. The Dirty (Nik Richie)
4. The Big Lead (Jason McIntyre)
5. Busted Coverage (J. Koot)
6. The Hazean (Michael, Blaine, Marc, Aaron)
7. Tailgating Ideas (Dave Lamm)
8. Awful Announcing (Brian Powell)
9. CC47 (Tanner Cooley)
10. NFL Juice (Staff)
- Shameless Self-Promotion: September 2010 Edition
- Exclusive Interview With The Mayor Of FedEx Field
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #3
- Tailgating Ideas Now A Part Of Sports Blog Net
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #9
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #6
- But, Wait! Lemme Explain....
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #4
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #8
- Fantasy & Pick 'Em Results: NFL Week #2