While it’s not exactly tailgating per se, fantasy football has become as much of the football experience as tailgating. Since they’re so intertwined it’s not a stretch for a company like Kingsford to begin to merge some of those various components of football fandom together. In fact that’s precisely what they’ve done this year with this their fantasy football draft party campaign.
“Draft day. A day for some ribs, and some ribbing.” A quick glance at the material on the dedicated page shows that Kingsford believes that your fantasy football draft and tailgating should share at least one common element, grilling. What we like about this page is that it not only has a tool to generate invitations for the draft, and at the same time earning a coupon towards future Kingsford charcoal purchases, but also a contest in which you can win some cool prizes. Prizes include:
- Kingsford Fantasy Football Trophy
- Kingsford Folding Tailgate Chair
- Coupon for a Free Bag of Kingsford
- Collapsible Chimney Starter
- GoBQ Grill (or alternate grill)
- $50 Fanatics.com Gift Card
If you’re interested in learning more you can visit their site, which you should to read the rules, but entry is pretty straightforward. You can enter in one of 3 ways:
- Following @Kingsford on Twitter and tweeting your photo along with the hashtag #KingsfordDraftContest or
- Following @Kingsford on Instagram and posting your photo along with the hashtag #KingsfordDraftContest or
- Visiting our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kingsfordcharcoal and replying to our fantasy football contest post with your photo.
So if you’re hosting the draft at your place this year consider partaking in the contest, a quick picture which someone probably would have taken anyway could be your ticket to some cool prizes.